Name(s) of Defendant(s):
Allegations: Based on an investigation conducted by the
From 2007 through 2009, Kwasny and the firm, as fiduciaries to the plan, failed to ensure discretionary employee contributions to the plan were remitted and remitted on a timely basis. Instead, the complaint alleges that these employee monies were commingled with the general assets of the firm and used to pay the firm's expenses.
Relief: The complaint is seeking an order directing the defendants to restore all losses plus interest to the plan and permanently enjoining the firm and Kwasny from serving as fiduciaries or service providers to any plan covered by the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974. The complaint also seeks the appointment of an independent fiduciary with the plenary authority to administer the plan and distribute its assets to participants.
Docket Number: 2:14-cv-04286-ER
TNS 30FurigayJof-140718-4801915 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth