The greenback reversed from early more than a 2-week high of 1.7035 against pound, falling to 1.7058.
The greenback eased from more than a 4-week high of 0.9003 against the franc and a 5-1/2-month high of 1.3490 against the euro and declined to 0.8982 and 1.3518, respectively.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare