The maker of Alcatel brand phones,
Altogether, the firm shipped 29.94 million phones in the first half, up 45 percent as compared to earlier year.
Sales out of its home market of Chine were increased 49 percent year-on-year to 27.14 million, and the firm delivered 2.80 million units in
In June, 35 percent annual growth was seen in total shipments to 5.49 million and smartphone sales up 142 percent to 3.20 million units.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery