A major provider of warehouse management software, Cadre Technologies, has entered a partnership with a certified Microsoft Dynamics GP solution provider, Unified Business Solutions (UBS).
UBS offers the Genie Integration Toolkit and services to combine Dynamics GP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system with Cadre's Cadence Warehouse Management System.
The Cadence to
The interface uses Cadre's standard consolidation platform, Cadence Data Interchange (CDI), and the Genie Integration utilizes
Both systems use
The consolidation was developed for a global product distribution company that caters to the aviation industry with strong product fulfillment requirements.
The distribution firm already deployed advanced features of the Cadence WMS and was looking to improve their ERP system.
Cadre and UBS joined hands to bring the advanced featured integration that was key to their operations.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World