ENP Newswire -
Release date- 17072014 -
This slim, desktop switch features mounting holes on the bottom casing for securing unit in a fixed location. Also unique to this switch box is a rear panel chassis stud that accepts spade lug for secure grounding.
There is no need to plug and unplug cables with this A/B switch box, therefore no chance for network reconfiguration errors. The Model 8277 is encased in an attractive anodized black box that provides EMI/
For our other DB25 manually operated switches, visit: http://www.electrostandards.com/Search/?catid=88&category=DB25+Manual+Network+Switches&filter=&bc=15+10+81+88
For a catalog of Electro Standards' Network Switches, call 401-943-1164, email eslab@ElectroStandards.com, or visit www.ElectroStandards.com. All Electro Standards Network Switches are available for export. Government Agencies contact Electro Standards for GSA pricing on COTS (Commercial-Off-The-Shelf) network switches.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him