Lending to businesses increased in three months ended May, in contrast to a negative flow in the previous period, it said.
Nonetheless, the annual growth rate in lending to both small and medium-sized enterprises and large business remained negative.
Meanwhile, data revealed that mortgage approvals by all
Gross secured lending in the three months to May was broadly similar to the previous period. At the same time, consumer credit flows were
Spreads over reference rates on new lending were unchanged for small businesses, while it fell significantly for medium-sized and large businesses in the second quarter.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'