Lending to businesses increased in three months ended May, in contrast to a negative flow in the previous period, it said.
Nonetheless, the annual growth rate in lending to both small and medium-sized enterprises and large business remained negative.
Meanwhile, data revealed that mortgage approvals by all
Gross secured lending in the three months to May was broadly similar to the previous period. At the same time, consumer credit flows were
Spreads over reference rates on new lending were unchanged for small businesses, while it fell significantly for medium-sized and large businesses in the second quarter.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities