If you purchased the memory storage component installed in most electronic devices known as Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM), you may be entitled to payments from a
DRAM can be sold individually or preinstalled in computers, graphics cards, video game consoles, MP3 players, printers, PDAs, DVD players and digital video recorders. DRAM is a high density, low cost per bit, memory component that stores digital information and provides high-speed retrieval of data.
The settlement involves DRAM manufacturers over claims of price fixing. Consumers and businesses can file a claim if their purchases were between 1998 and 2002.
Purchasers of large amounts of DRAM or DRAM products could get
"I would encourage Tennesseans to file a claim to what is rightfully yours," Attorney
Claims can be flied online at www.DRAMclaims in five minutes or less. More information about the Settlement is available by: visiting: www.DRAMclaims.com; calling: 1-800-589-1425 (toll-free); or emailing: Info@DRAMclaims.com.
TNS 30FurigayJof-140718-4800785 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World