If you purchased the memory storage component installed in most electronic devices known as Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM), you may be entitled to payments from a
DRAM can be sold individually or preinstalled in computers, graphics cards, video game consoles, MP3 players, printers, PDAs, DVD players and digital video recorders. DRAM is a high density, low cost per bit, memory component that stores digital information and provides high-speed retrieval of data.
The settlement involves DRAM manufacturers over claims of price fixing. Consumers and businesses can file a claim if their purchases were between 1998 and 2002.
Purchasers of large amounts of DRAM or DRAM products could get
"I would encourage Tennesseans to file a claim to what is rightfully yours," Attorney
Claims can be flied online at www.DRAMclaims in five minutes or less. More information about the Settlement is available by: visiting: www.DRAMclaims.com; calling: 1-800-589-1425 (toll-free); or emailing: Info@DRAMclaims.com.
TNS 30FurigayJof-140718-4800785 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare