The project, called the radio frequency identification technology (RFID) implementation scheme, is designed to equip
The new system includes a microprocessor based chip tagging plan which embeds the chips into the plastic alarms that are attached to the company's brands garments.
This state-of-the-art technology would enable
Isla said : ' The implementation of this next-generation technology is one of the most significant changes in how the group s stores operate'.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports