Sony MEA FZE this week announced the launch of its Alpha A6000, which it is claimed to offer "the quickest AF performance of any interchangeable lens digital camera, snapping subjects into sharp focus in just 0.06 seconds".
The camera comes with a 24.3MP Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor and BIONZ X processor.
The unit's OLED Tru-Finder consists of four double aspherical lenses allowing photographers to preview the effects of adjusting focus, exposure and other settings.
Mode and control dials on top of the camera allow adjustment of shooting settings while focused on a scene. Seven customisable buttons, including two dedicated custom buttons, give access to any one of 43 assignable functions.
Standard sharing options are also available through on-board Wi-Fi and one-touch connection with NFC-compatible Android smartphones and tablets. A single touch also activates Smart Remote Control, linking the camera to fire the shutter from a distance and view photos on your mobile.
The Alpha A6000 is currently available at all Jumbo outlets and select electronics retailers in the
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say