The decision to terminate the Fund was driven by a decline in assets which make it difficult to efficiently manage the Fund in accordance with its intended investment objective.
In accordance with securities legislation, a notice will be sent to unitholders of the Fund no less than 60 days prior to the effective date of the termination. Following this notice date, the Fund will begin liquidating its portfolio investments and may no longer be fully invested in accordance with the stated investment objective outlined in the Simplified Prospectus.
Existing unitholders of the Fund have the option to redeem their investments on or prior to the termination date. All units not redeemed prior to the Fund's closure will be automatically redeemed at that time.
If required, a final distribution will occur on or before
SEI encourages all unitholders to consult with their financial advisors to understand the financial and tax implications associated with redeeming their units of the Fund and to determine the solution that best fits their investment needs.
SEI (NASDAQ:SEIC) is a leading global provider of investment processing, investment management, and investment operations solutions that help corporations, financial institutions, financial advisors, and ultra-high-net-worth families create and manage wealth. As of
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street