The rouble was under pressure in the early deals, as crash of
Russian stocks and the ruble fell on Thursday also, after the US revealed fresh sanctions against the country over its failure to end the fighting in
The rouble, which fell to a 2-month low of 35.25 against the greenback in early deals, came off slightly and was trading at 35.13.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- U.S. Drones Hit al-Shabab in Somalia
- California Hispanic Chamber Picks New Chair
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits