The coordinator of the
He said the arrangement is common among world powers.
"The loan request is not for the government of
Dismissing fears that the loan, when secured would be misdirected from the purpose of securing it, Omeri said, "It is not just to fight Boko Haram; it is also to support the armed forces in terms of surveillance, training, etc. It is a long term facility that would involve government-to-government processes and I am not sure that any government will give out money to another government so that they could misdirect its usage."
On the extradition of the co-mastermind of
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers