The coordinator of the
He said the arrangement is common among world powers.
"The loan request is not for the government of
Dismissing fears that the loan, when secured would be misdirected from the purpose of securing it, Omeri said, "It is not just to fight Boko Haram; it is also to support the armed forces in terms of surveillance, training, etc. It is a long term facility that would involve government-to-government processes and I am not sure that any government will give out money to another government so that they could misdirect its usage."
On the extradition of the co-mastermind of
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- U.N. Endorses Rights of Indigenous Peoples