Contract Awarded for maintenance, repair and upgrade of the
Ensuring the availability of avionic and electronic warfare systems, the RAF%s Tornado GR4 fleet will be upgraded with electronic warfare software.
Powered by two Rolls-Royce RB 199 Mk 103 turbofan engines, the Tornado GR4 is a two-seat, all-weather, day/night attack and reconnaissance aircraft. It is equipped with an integrated Global Positioning Inertial Navigation System (GPINS), forward looking infrared (FLIR).
The contract replaces and builds on three existing contracts to support the Tornado, including Electronic Warfare Risk Reduction Measure (EWRRM).
This contract has been awarded in
Contractor name : SELEX ES S.P.A
Contractor address :
Url : www.selex-es.com
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas