American security forces have imposed further sanctions on Pakistanis travelling to the US. Passengers would be expected to get their laptops, electronic notebooks, electronic tablets and mobile phone data checked and monitored. All Pakistani passengers going to America would be advised to keep all their electronic devices fully charged, the ones not charged shall be confiscated. All air companies have been informed of these conditions by the
Any passenger moving in and out of US would have to keep all the electronic devices powered up enough to be switched on and checked. As per the guidelines, if any gadget could not be switched on, the respective person would not be allowed to carry the device onto to the aircraft.
All these measures are being carried out in the wake of threats of terror plots. The US Homeland Security is said to have intelligence that
Officials are making sure that the passengers do not face any delays and there devices get screened simultaneously and by the time they pass through the regular screening process their devices would be monitored.
Not only US but
Writing in the
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think