ENP Newswire -
Release date- 17072014 -
The company started mass production of the new series this month.
Due to an increase in power use of highly-functional and multiband devices in the telecommunications equipment market such as smartphones, efforts are being made to reduce power consumption by applying large-capacity batteries and adopting power-saving components to improve battery life.
Specifically, high-frequency circuits including power amplifiers (amplifiers for radio signals) consume an increased amount of power due to constant Internet connectivity and rapid development of high-speed and high data rate communication. This requires countermeasures such as reduction in energy loss inside the MLCCs and improvement of impedance mismatches (transmission loss in electrical signals) between circuits.
New CU02 Series
MLCCs with high Q values have lower energy loss and are effective in improving impedance mismatches in high-frequency transmitting circuits and other applications.
1. 01005 Size MLCC with world's highest Q value
The development of this product focused on improving the Q value in the high-frequency band (GHz band) used specifically for wireless communications. In the measurement of 01005 size MLCCs with capacitance of 4pF and at a frequency of 1GHz, the Q value has been improved roughly threefold compared with the company's conventional products, to approximately 290, realizing the world's highest value.
2. Broad product lineup with capacitances between 0.2 to 22pF, supporting a wide range of design specifications
To improve impedance mismatches in high-frequency circuits including power amplifiers for radio transmission, there is a need for the precise adjustment of impedances. This requires MLCCs with highly accurate, finely and evenly distributed capacitances. To meet this requirement,
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges