KBRA believes that Business Development Companiesí (BDCs) share of business lending, which has strengthened significantly over the past 2 years, is poised for continued growth. The U.S. economy continues along a path to a modest recovery and most traditional lenders are retreating from the small business market. First, the number of startups, small and midsize companies continues to rise, creating significant opportunities for BDCs. Further, regulatory changes for banks, other traditional middle market lenders, and CLOs will also drive growth in this sector. KBRA anticipates that our coverage of the BDC sector will continue to grow, along with the expansion of the industry.
To view the report, Business Development Company (BDC) Overview, please visit www.kbra.com.
KBRA was established in 2010 by
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting