I'm not even going to bore you with the technicalities of smartphone specifications. When it comes to mid-range smartphones, all that concerns the social
For starters, Blackberry's Z3 at N39,000 is still way off the reach of many considering the proliferation of N25,000 – N30,000 more than satisfactory Lumias, Technos and Infinixes in the market. Infinix's lastest product comes at a more friendly N30,000.
Though the Zero and Z3 could hold each other to a draw on looks and memory (8GB), the former brandishes an amazing 13MP camera and 2MP selfie camera while the latter possesses a meager 5MP camera and 1.1MP selfie camera. Not so good for a product launched to compete in the low-cost market range.
Interestingly, the double-sim Infinix Zero reportedly has a 5 inch IPS HD capacitive touchscreen displaying at a 1280 x 720 resolution – the same as Blackberry Z10; Z3's elder borther!
Playing Fifa on your Z3 will see Messi move at a 1.2 GHz dual-core snapdragon processor speed. But on the Andriod 4.4.2 KitKat Zero, Ronaldo would be darting down the flanks on a 1.4 GHz Octa core speed.
One thing the Blackberry has going for it in this match is its 15.5 hour talk time 2500mAh battery. The Infinix Zero just shys away with a 1920 mAh battery power.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article was first published on Enterprise54.com
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips