I'm not even going to bore you with the technicalities of smartphone specifications. When it comes to mid-range smartphones, all that concerns the social
For starters, Blackberry's Z3 at N39,000 is still way off the reach of many considering the proliferation of N25,000 – N30,000 more than satisfactory Lumias, Technos and Infinixes in the market. Infinix's lastest product comes at a more friendly N30,000.
Though the Zero and Z3 could hold each other to a draw on looks and memory (8GB), the former brandishes an amazing 13MP camera and 2MP selfie camera while the latter possesses a meager 5MP camera and 1.1MP selfie camera. Not so good for a product launched to compete in the low-cost market range.
Interestingly, the double-sim Infinix Zero reportedly has a 5 inch IPS HD capacitive touchscreen displaying at a 1280 x 720 resolution – the same as Blackberry Z10; Z3's elder borther!
Playing Fifa on your Z3 will see Messi move at a 1.2 GHz dual-core snapdragon processor speed. But on the Andriod 4.4.2 KitKat Zero, Ronaldo would be darting down the flanks on a 1.4 GHz Octa core speed.
One thing the Blackberry has going for it in this match is its 15.5 hour talk time 2500mAh battery. The Infinix Zero just shys away with a 1920 mAh battery power.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article was first published on Enterprise54.com
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause