Equity turnover clocked 802.152m with
The equity market is poised to run higher and in a broad based manner on the tonic of lower domestic interest rates.
The forward indicator for rates is surely mortgage rates.
The interesting developments this year have been continued with big cap out performance with the banks pushing the envelope now.
KCB is at a record, Equity just below a record set this month.
Small caps have been a very big stand out.
Value stocks have underperformed.
Commercial and Services
Housing Finance reported first half earnings where H1 profit after tax accelerated +19.4703% to 474.442m, largely because of a big year on year increase in non interest income which rose to 506.295m versus 148.407m previously. HFCK announced an interim dividend of
Centum firmed 0.61% to close at 41.50 and traded a solid chunk of shares of 1.100m worth 45.685m.
Industrial and Allied
EABL ticked 0.66% easier to close at 299.00 and traded 152,400 shares. EABL traded 152,400 shares and the Price is underpinned at these levels ahead of a run higher and towards 330.00.
BAT rallied +6.25% to close at 680.00 and traded just 3,000 shares. BAT's attractiveness increases in a declining interest rate environment and will push through 700.00.
Crown Paints firmed 3.09% to close at 100.00 and is now +33.333% in 2014.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare