As part of continued drive to reward its customers and in commemoration of the 120th anniversary celebration,
The winner emerged at the grand draw of the Big Splash promo which took place in Port Harcourt on
Declaring the event open, the Group Head of Retail Banking South-south of
"It is also a platform for enhancing savings culture in the nation and encouraging the youths as well as the unbanked to embrace the financial services system."
She added: "This year's promo was designed to coincide with the commemoration of our 120 years anniversary of memorable banking services in the country and as such, we have kept our promise to customers by holding the bi-monthly and quarterly draws regularly where we have given out over N35million cash prizes among many other mouth-watering prizes."
To ensure transparency during the draws, the selection process was under the supervision of the national lottery regulatory council. The bank also partnered with world class consultants,
In her words, the Head, Consumer Banking Services, Adebimpe Ihekuna, reiterated
The promo which kicked off in
Since its establishment in 1894, the Bank has consistently built relationships with customers focusing on fundamentals of good corporate governance, strong liquidity, risk management and strong capitalization.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World