He also called on them (entities) to cooperate with the consultancy firm supervising the alternative's wages and financial benefits so as the (government) firm could achieve its task within 60 days.
The project considers all work systems and cadres, both in the government and the private sector as well as the nature of work, promotions and incentives, for realizing justice and equality.
The Minister hoped the project would be presented as a draft law to parliament by next legislative term. (end) jk.hb
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s