He also called on them (entities) to cooperate with the consultancy firm supervising the alternative's wages and financial benefits so as the (government) firm could achieve its task within 60 days.
The project considers all work systems and cadres, both in the government and the private sector as well as the nature of work, promotions and incentives, for realizing justice and equality.
The Minister hoped the project would be presented as a draft law to parliament by next legislative term. (end) jk.hb
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'