Earnings, adjusted for non-recurring costs and to account for discontinued operations, were
The industrial conglomerate said revenue climbed 3.2 per cent to
This story was generated automatically by Automated Insights (http://automatedinsights.com/ap) using data from
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal