The 2014 Nigeria Telecommunication Games (NTG) kicks off tomorrow with a novelty match between two finance industry giants,
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of MediaVision,
Cup holders, Etisalat Nigeria are poised to defend the trophy they snatched from MTN last year in a thrilling final that ended 1-0. Feelers are that the squad has been strengthened with new sign-ons but our source who pleaded anonymity also insisted on not releasing any names.
"We have the last year's victorious squad intact but have also brought in some good players to fortify the team and, sorry, you won't be getting any names for now until we file out", were his words.
Continuing, he said, "let me assure you that our captain,
For Airtel, it will be another opportunity to improve on their debut appearance as they also want to take their place among the Telecom greats.
"Our outing in the tournament last year was very impressive though it was our first time and this 2014 will be a different ball game especially after we have been supporting young Nigerians to be the stars of tomorrow through the Airtel Rising Stars tournament," boasted
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World