Dimension Data, a USD6 billion global solutions and services provider, has invested in two Oracle SuperCluster half rack systems with various
"Dimension Data worked closely with us to build an
Multi-tenant capable, Oracle SuperCluster allows for full-redundancy and high-availability and provides superior performance for clients while reducing licensing costs. The integrated solution provides a single support interface, common standards and short backup and recovery times.
Why Oracle SuperCluster?
Oracle SuperCluster is an integrated server, storage, networking and software system that provides maximum end-to-end database and application performance and minimal initial and ongoing support and maintenance effort and complexity at the lowest total cost of ownership. It is ideal for Oracle Database and best for customers who need to maximise return on their software investments, increase their IT agility and improve application usability and overall IT productivity. With the world's fastest processors and Oracle Exadata Database Machine Storage Servers optimised for Oracle Database, Oracle SuperCluster delivers unprecedented price/performance for mission-critical databases and applications.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say