Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: D-- SVC-Telephone Services for BIE-Ft.
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: A14PS00752
BIA - DAPM
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemental with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. Solicitation No. A14PS00752 herein cited will be procured under FAR Part 12, Acquisition of Commercial Items. Solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-648. This acquisition is set aside as small native owned, NAICS Code: 517110. The contractor shall provide a quote for the cell phone services for the
"Payment request" means any request for contract financing payment or invoice payment by the Contractor. To constitute a proper invoice, the payment request must comply with the requirements identified in the applicable Prompt Payment clause included in the contract, or the clause 52.212-4 Contract Terms and Conditions -Commercial Items included in commercial item contracts. The IPP website address is: https://www.ipp .gov.
Under this contract, the following documents are required to be submitted as an attachment to the IPP invoice:
1. Contractor shall attach a hard copy of their invoice in IPP when submitting invoices via IPP. Invoices will be rejected if no invoice is attached.
The Contractor must use the IPP website to register access and use IPP for submitting requests for payment.
If the Contractor is unable to comply with the requirement to use IPP for submitting invoices for payment, the Contractor submit a waiver request in writing to the Contracting Officer with its proposal or quotation.
(End of Local Clause)
The Federal Acquisition Regulation clauses and provisions are available in the internet at: http://www.acqusition.gov or may be requested from the Contracting Officer. Signed and dated Quotes, along with a completed copy of FAR clause 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications Commercial Items, are due at the
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Is North Korea's Kim Jong Ill?
- International Coffee Day Means Free Coffee at Dunkin' Donuts, Krispy Kreme, McDonalds
- Pending U.S. Home Sales Slid in August
- Jerry Brown Signs 'Yes Means Yes' Law
- Drunk Driver Rear Ends Jennifer Lopez, Leah Remini's Car
- George Clooney Says 'I Do' For a Second Time
- GoPro Launching Three New Cameras
- Macy's Boosts Holiday Hiring 3.6 Percent