ENP Newswire -
Release date- 17072014 - The amended Chiang Mai Initiative Multilateralization (CMIM) Agreement, which is a regional FINANCIAL arrangement among the Finance Ministries and Central Banks of the ASEAN Member States,
The amendments will effectively allow access of the ASEAN+3 member countries and
the doubling of the FUND size from
the increase in the level of access not linked to an
the introduction of a crisis prevention facility.
These amendments are expected to fortify CMIM as the region's financial safety net in the event of any potential or actual liquidity difficulty.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?