The new service is targeted at firms from various segments. It also aims to provide features such as high connectivity, security, boosted speed of delivery, scalability, cost reduction, operational facilities and infrastructure.
Through the Embratel Customer Portal, the
In addition, Embratel declared a unified solution that expands IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) and combines cloud computing technologies.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry