Mortgage and refinance shoppers who have been turned down in the past for a home loan are now getting easy approval with the help of America's more trusted lending resource. Complete Home Loans has made it easier for loan applicants to get approved at even lower lending rates through the expansion of their lending network.
https://completehomeloans.net/application-form/ – 60 Second Home Loan Application Form
How the System Works
After applicants fill out the 60 second form, they are then matched to a lender (based upon their credit score). Lenders are matched to the applicants based upon two important factors. First, whether they will be able to provide approval, and, second, whether or not they provide the lowest interest rates available.
Home loan and refinance shoppers are also encouraged to take advantage of finding out their credit score after applying for a home loan. The popular lending resource has an easy-to-use credit score tool that consumers can take advantage of to find out their credit score before finalizing their home loan provider.
About Complete Home Loans
The Home purchase, equity, and refinancing loan company services customers across America no matter their credit history. They specialize in matching people with good, bad, or no credit to lenders who may be able to qualify them for a home loan. Their network of lenders is the largest in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/bad-credit-home-loan/mortgage-refinance/prweb12028273.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American