The aussie recovered to 0.9373 against the greenback and 1.4427 against euro, from early 2-day lows of 0.9335 and 1.4483, respectively. The aussie rose to 94.99 against the yen, off early 1-1/2-month low of 94.38.
The aussie came off from an early low of 1.0044 against the loonie and rose to 1.0072.
If the aussie rises further, it may face resistance around 0.945 against the greenback, 1.43 against the euro, 95.7 against the yen and 1.015 against the loonie.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly