A Brocade-based network infrastructure has been distributed by
The infrastructure is being constructed on Brocade s VDX switches and VCS Fabric technology, backed up by an Ethernet fabric which, as a single large domain, would offer 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) server access ports operating at wire speed with low port-to-port latency; self-configuration and self-management capabilities; support for the VXLAN and NVGRE software-defined networking (SDN) protocols.
The fully automating the two datacentres would permit resellers to generate revenue streams based on virtualised technology by self-provisioning virtual machine capabilities.
Adams added, Brocade has really come through for us both in terms of technology and support.Its SDN roadmap is very strong, which gives us a great deal of confidence about supporting both
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8