ENP Newswire -
Release date- 17072014 -
Slight sequential improvement in demand
Orders increased 11% year-on-year to MSEK 23 450 (21 135), organic growth 1%
Revenues increased to MSEK 23 348 (21 843), organic decline of 3%
Operating profit at MSEK 4 339 (4 533), including change in provision for share-related long-term incentive programs of MSEK -43 (+50)
Operating margin at 18.6% (20.8), or 18.8% (20.5) adjusted for items affecting comparability
Profit before tax amounted to MSEK 4 174 (4 279)
Profit for the period was MSEK 3 207 (3 137)
Basic earnings per share were
Operating cash flow amounted to MSEK 2 908 (3 296)
Near term demand outlook
The overall demand for the Group's equipment and service is expected to increase somewhat.
Previous near-term demand outlook (published
The overall demand for the Group's products and services is expected to increase somewhat.
The demand from the mining industry is expected to remain at the current level, while the demand from manufacturing and construction segments is expected to increase somewhat.
For more information please contact:
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted