Market researcher Counterpart surveyed 35 countries and revealed that Smsung's Galaxy S5 has failed to bring down Apple's flagship smartphone.
While the Galaxy S5 appeared to be going strong in its debut month, sales have since slowed. The sluggish smartphone market led the company to predict last week a 24 percent decline in operating profit for the second quarter, which would be its third straight quarterly drop,
As Apple's iPhone 5S still sees strong sales, its iPhone 5C has seen a drop off.
Counterpart noted that 'phablets' dominated the 'top 10' list of smartphones, with a 40 percent share.
It also said that if Apple releases a phablet, it would become an instant hit in the market, the report said. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s