During this webinar, Maurer and Sacks discuss how an IRA can actually be the borrower on a transaction and the non-recourse loan is covered in great detail. While lending to an IRA is not nearly as common as lending out of an IRA, an IRA can obtain financing--but there is an impact that has on the returns to the self-directed IRA that investors should be aware of.
Participants have a chance to ask questions about hard money loans, its advantages and risks. Sacks will cover how this type of lending differs from traditional bank loans and presents live examples of how leverage is used to maximize one's investments.
"As investors continue to seek ways to hedge their bets against the stock market, self-directed IRAs are becoming more popular--as are the alternative investments permissible within these accounts," says Callahan. Non-recourse loans have the potential to work well within IRAs to acquire assets that can diversify retirement portfolios and enhance earnings in these plans. Investors of all levels are encouraged to attend this webinar--at no cost--to learn the ins and outs of hard money loans.
Event: Webinar – Hard Money Loans and Self-Directed IRAs
Time: 12:00 –
Cost: No charge.
Register: Prior to
About Advanta IRA
Advanta IRA Services, located in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12028095.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say