The US dollar fell to a 2-day low of 101.43 against the yen, from an early high of 101.68.
Against the euro and the Swiss franc, the greenback slipped to 1.3535 and 0.8972 from early highs of 1.3519 and 0.8984, respectively.
If the greenback extends its decline, it is likely to find support around 1.36 against the euro, 101.06 against the yen and 0.88 against the Swiss franc.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006