The US dollar fell to a 2-day low of 101.43 against the yen, from an early high of 101.68.
Against the euro and the Swiss franc, the greenback slipped to 1.3535 and 0.8972 from early highs of 1.3519 and 0.8984, respectively.
If the greenback extends its decline, it is likely to find support around 1.36 against the euro, 101.06 against the yen and 0.88 against the Swiss franc.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go