The US dollar fell to a 2-day low of 101.43 against the yen, from an early high of 101.68.
Against the euro and the Swiss franc, the greenback slipped to 1.3535 and 0.8972 from early highs of 1.3519 and 0.8984, respectively.
If the greenback extends its decline, it is likely to find support around 1.36 against the euro, 101.06 against the yen and 0.88 against the Swiss franc.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Dollar Tree Falls in Q2
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All