New features in ProfileUnity v6.0 include:
Application Rights Management (ARM)
New Application Rights Management (ARM) features in ProfileUnity enables ProfileUnity Administrators to securely grant specific Standard Users detailed application rights without making them a Windows Administrator. While some User Environment Management vendors have separate products at significant additional cost to cover ARM, the new features will be included in ProfileUnity at no extra cost. ProfileUnity s ARM capabilities include: Secure elevation of applications that require Admin rights for standard users, Allow application installations on persistent virtual or physical for Standard users, Allow/Deny Process Whitelist/Blacklist options for installed applications per user.
Our new Application Rights Management avoids the need to make users desktop or server Administrators. This helps keep users productive while strengthening security and needless help desk calls, said
With the addition of ARM, ProfileUnity provides a consistent user experience across all desktop platforms, modes of delivery and devices that users today expect to use to access their workspaces under all conditions.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review