New features in ProfileUnity v6.0 include:
Application Rights Management (ARM)
New Application Rights Management (ARM) features in ProfileUnity enables ProfileUnity Administrators to securely grant specific Standard Users detailed application rights without making them a Windows Administrator. While some User Environment Management vendors have separate products at significant additional cost to cover ARM, the new features will be included in ProfileUnity at no extra cost. ProfileUnity s ARM capabilities include: Secure elevation of applications that require Admin rights for standard users, Allow application installations on persistent virtual or physical for Standard users, Allow/Deny Process Whitelist/Blacklist options for installed applications per user.
Our new Application Rights Management avoids the need to make users desktop or server Administrators. This helps keep users productive while strengthening security and needless help desk calls, said
With the addition of ARM, ProfileUnity provides a consistent user experience across all desktop platforms, modes of delivery and devices that users today expect to use to access their workspaces under all conditions.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps