Powa Technologies is partnering with a handful of major POS resellers, two months after it launched PowaPOS, the first 100% combined, mobile and tablet-based POS platform.
The company has announced the conclusion of its Alpha programme and launch of its PowerPOS Software Developer Programme to independent software vendors (ISVs) worldwide, to further support increasing demand for these services.
Developers will be able to access the Developer Portal through the PowaPOS website.
The PowaPOS Software Developer Programme has the PowaPOS SDK and web-based Developer Portal that, jointly, simplify app consolidation with PowaPOS point-of-sale hardware and services including PowaTag, the firms mobile commerce services that has over 500 brand partners worldwide.
The PowaPOS SDK works continuously with current smartphone and tablet applications. and
Driving the PowaPOS T-Series hardware and the PowaPIN EMV-enabled card reader, an accordant set of APIs work across iOS, Android and Windows operating systems.
Standard interfaces are offered for the T-Series' consolidation of tilting/swivelling tablet mount, high-speed printer, 2D barcode scanner, encrypting magnetic stripe reader, EMV-compliant smartcard reader, secure PIN-entry keyboard and cash drawer.
The T-25 can also back several third-party peripherals when needed.
The Developer Portal offers a one-stop-shop for developers consolidating PowaPOS hardware.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips