A new study commissioned by CA Technologies finds that modernizing enterprise software can give companies a competitive edge by helping them speed up product cycles and time to market, reduce maintenance costs and increase overall business performance and revenues.
Business leaders widely accept that success depends on keeping their technology infrastructure current and strategically planning for new innovation. This research identifies the important underlying connections among development agility and speed, software modernization and business profit and growth. IT decision-makers were surveyed for a new study Enterprise Software Modernization and Business Performance * which was conducted by
We believe the research suggests that business agility is the new source of business value, states
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare