IIX, dealing in provision of direct interconnection services, has won
IIX offers a software and interconnection platform which is designed for enterprises, content providers, cloud providers and other network operators for boosting the performance of applications and services.
Proceeds from the financing will be used by IIX to grow its team, expand its product roadmap and for business development activities.
According to IIX, Kittu Kolluri, general partner at NEA, has joined IIX's board of directors.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer