IIX, dealing in provision of direct interconnection services, has won
IIX offers a software and interconnection platform which is designed for enterprises, content providers, cloud providers and other network operators for boosting the performance of applications and services.
Proceeds from the financing will be used by IIX to grow its team, expand its product roadmap and for business development activities.
According to IIX, Kittu Kolluri, general partner at NEA, has joined IIX's board of directors.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go