The company has optimized Elastic Storage on Cloud for technical computing and analytics workloads, delivering more storage capability in a more cost-efficient manner.
Organizations will now be able to easily fulfill sudden surges in storage demands without having to acquire or manage in-house infrastructure.
This new service will also allow clients running high performance analytics to fast and easily deploy their applications on 100% supported ready-to-run clusters complete with Elastic Storage, IBM Platform LSF or Platform Symphony workload management software and
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say