The company has optimized Elastic Storage on Cloud for technical computing and analytics workloads, delivering more storage capability in a more cost-efficient manner.
Organizations will now be able to easily fulfill sudden surges in storage demands without having to acquire or manage in-house infrastructure.
This new service will also allow clients running high performance analytics to fast and easily deploy their applications on 100% supported ready-to-run clusters complete with Elastic Storage, IBM Platform LSF or Platform Symphony workload management software and
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight