Based on its recent analysis of the unified communications (UC) infrastructure market,
NEC is moving toward a self-aware UC infrastructure by making its own UC platforms ProgrammableFlow-aware and interoperable. The ProgrammableFlow networking suite offers NEC's UNIVERGEŽ portfolio of enterprise voice, video and data communications solutions an optimized and adaptable network infrastructure in which to operate. This empowered UNIVERGE 3C is a fully distributed, data center-ready, virtualized UC solution platform and fits well into the architecture of the OpenFlow-based ProgrammableFlow SDN solution.
"The level of integration NEC enables throughout its network, server, storage and enterprise communications product lines highlights the power of the technologies at play, as well as the application of those technologies to benefit customers," said Frost & Sullivan Industry Analyst
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry