Based on its recent analysis of the unified communications (UC) infrastructure market,
NEC is moving toward a self-aware UC infrastructure by making its own UC platforms ProgrammableFlow-aware and interoperable. The ProgrammableFlow networking suite offers NEC's UNIVERGEŽ portfolio of enterprise voice, video and data communications solutions an optimized and adaptable network infrastructure in which to operate. This empowered UNIVERGE 3C is a fully distributed, data center-ready, virtualized UC solution platform and fits well into the architecture of the OpenFlow-based ProgrammableFlow SDN solution.
"The level of integration NEC enables throughout its network, server, storage and enterprise communications product lines highlights the power of the technologies at play, as well as the application of those technologies to benefit customers," said Frost & Sullivan Industry Analyst
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go