Bahl & Gaynor launched its second mutual fund. It s managing the fund as part of
The mutual fund has already began operations, with American Beacon seeding it with
McCormick said, there is demand for this product. American Beacon anticipates it will grow.
Bahl & Gaynor is the 5th largest investment advisory firm, with
The new fund trades under the ticker symbol GBSAX, invests in small stocks, while the first fund invests in large stocks. The strategies are similar. With the American Beacon fund, Bahl & Gaynor applies its high-quality, dividend-growth strategy to picking stocks. American Beacon sought an adviser to manage small stocks without generating much volatility, and it wants 80% of the portfolio to pay dividends.
Bahl & Gaynor will own between 65 and 85 stocks in the fund at any one time. It looks for companies with a competitive advantage, a sustainable business model and, when possible, a growing dividend.
The setup allows Bahl & Gaynor to offer its small-cap stock investment strategy to customers at a far smaller minimum investment than the
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Teresa Giudice of 'Real Housewives' Faces Prison Time
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students