Finding the perfect summer vacation spot can be difficult, but finding the right mobile plan should not be. Having options helps, and beginning
With tons of flexibility and no annual contracts, ALLSET users get unlimited talk, text and 500 MB of data for
And with BRIDGE DATA, customers can customize their usage allowances by adding data to their account whenever they want. Any unused data from the current monthly cycle will move to the next, so customers pay for what they need without extra fees or overcharge charges.
BRIDGE DATA options include: 1 GB for
Planning a trip to visit friends or family who live
Customers who already own a
Customers will also have the option to choose from a variety of 4G LTE phones for purchase, such as the Moto X, Samsung Galaxy S 4, Samsung Galaxy S 5 and HTC One. And for a limited time, the LG Lucid 3 and LG G2 will be available online and in stores for
Let your mobile plan decision be the easy choice of the summer and get back to planning your perfect vacation.
Most Popular Stories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- 'Planet of the Apes' Still Rules the Box Office
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- Judge OKs Warrant for Google User's Mails
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- Perry Deploying 1,000 Troops to Texas Border