With the new PowerVR Series5XE GX5300 core, companies can create compelling GUIs and user experiences with longer battery life for a range of low-cost, area constrained applications.
Imagination s PowerVR GPUs are the de facto standard for mobile and embedded graphics. The new GX5300 core builds upon previous Series5 devices, with substantial improvements in efficiency, providing an ideal low-power solution for entry-level smartphones, wearables, IoT and other small footprint embedded applications.The GX5300 features PowerVR s programmable shader-based tile based deferred rendering (TBDR) architecture that leads to high performance efficiency and the lowest power consumption per frame. Imagination s industry-leading PVRTC technology ensures minimum memory footprint and superior image quality.
The PowerVR GX5300 has been designed for graphics efficiency in ultra-compact silicon area, obtaining better real device performance and compatibility without unnecessary overhead. This GPU is optimized for small footprint devices, yet does not compromise functionality, with full support for APIs such as OpenGL ES 2.0, and Imagination s industry-leading PVRTC as well as all major texture compression formats.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare