Trinity said that the consolidation will be introduced in the coming months, and has started Thursday with the merger of the Sunday Mirror and
The integrated newsroom will result in "more journalists contributing more content across all platforms."
The company said the consolidation will create new roles, and see the organisation make further investments in video, social and data journalism.
Trinity said it will now consult with the affected eight senior staff that "may be affected."
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?