Trinity said that the consolidation will be introduced in the coming months, and has started Thursday with the merger of the Sunday Mirror and
The integrated newsroom will result in "more journalists contributing more content across all platforms."
The company said the consolidation will create new roles, and see the organisation make further investments in video, social and data journalism.
Trinity said it will now consult with the affected eight senior staff that "may be affected."
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays