The international trademark goods and services class code for this trademark application is 038.
The serial number for this application is 86193348.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services: Cellular telecommunications services, namely, transmission of voice, audio, data, text, images, video, music and information via cellular telecommunications networks and the Internet; cellular telecommunications services, namely, two-way real-time transmission of voice, audio, video and data between wireless telecommunications devices; wireless telephone telecommunications services, namely, providing wireless calling plans; text messaging and multimedia messaging services; providing multiple-user access to a global computer network; providing technical support regarding the usage of cellular telecommunications services and equipment; wireless roaming services, namely, providing access to a cellular telecommunication network; electronic mail services; ringback tone services.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Trademarks,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia