The international trademark goods and services class code for this trademark application is 038.
The serial number for this application is 86193348.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services: Cellular telecommunications services, namely, transmission of voice, audio, data, text, images, video, music and information via cellular telecommunications networks and the Internet; cellular telecommunications services, namely, two-way real-time transmission of voice, audio, video and data between wireless telecommunications devices; wireless telephone telecommunications services, namely, providing wireless calling plans; text messaging and multimedia messaging services; providing multiple-user access to a global computer network; providing technical support regarding the usage of cellular telecommunications services and equipment; wireless roaming services, namely, providing access to a cellular telecommunication network; electronic mail services; ringback tone services.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Trademarks,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs