The problem with the
Hibrow, a digital arts company putting original performance and art online, has announced a deal in which eight shows will be beamed to cinema screens across
"I vowed then that I would extend that with a much more ambitious programme of work because the technology has made this all so much easier to do than it ever was," he said. "We learnt a lot of lessons and we got a good reception - we even made a little bit of money, which at that time was extraordinary. This programme is very much more ambitious."
The plan is to broadcast eight shows in August beginning on the 4th with The Dispute, a new version of the 18th century Marivaux comedy. Shows that follow include a set by the satirical rockers Jonny & The Baptists; a one man show called Berkoff the Inimitable; and comedy from the sketch quartet Four Screws Loose.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders