Co-authored with the
"For Tenmou to be selected as a model of success in this report is a great honour," Tenmou chairman
"Over the last four years, Tenmou has worked towards its strategic objective to develop and bolster the next generation of Bahraini business leaders.
"For these efforts to be recognised, not only demonstrates the vibrant culture of entrepreneurship in
Tenmou chief executive
"The kingdom has been one of the most successful incubators for entrepreneurs in the region and we are proud to offer valuable assistance, including financial investment, mentorship as well as advice and practical guidance," he added.
"Furthermore, following from last month's inaugural Mena Angel Investors Summit, which attracted more than 250 participants, we believe the next few years will be pivotal for Tenmou and the angel investing model in
"For Tenmou to have clearly made a mark to the outside world is highly positive, and we hope that
Since the initiative was started in 2011, there has been a surge in the number of applications.
While the selection processes have been highly competitive, around 150 applications were received for the current batch.
Applicants were evaluated based on the uniqueness of their ideas and the potential for regional, and perhaps even global, expansion in the future.
The individual entrepreneurs behind the ideas were also assessed for both their practical skills and their passion for their respective propositions.
With a start-up capital of BD1 million (
It will provide a three-month mentorship period, including support services, at no cost to the entrepreneurs.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton