Study Results from
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The electron-like resonance channels can be switched to the hole-like ones or vice versa in the optical spectra by tuning the gate voltages."
For more information on this research see: Exciton complexes assisted transition channels in the optically excited single-electron tunneling units. Physica E-Low-Dimensional Systems & Nanostructures, 2014;60():118-126. Physica E-Low-Dimensional Systems & Nanostructures can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years