Study Findings from
The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research, "The results show that W-10Cu composites are composed of W and Cu elementary substance and orientation relationship between W and Cu grains is defined as [(11) over bar 4](cu)//[0(1) over bar 1](w) and (131)(cu)//(200)(w). The existence of the orientation relationship depends largely on the two factors. First, the grain sizes of both W and Cu were in the nanoscale range. Secondly, the interplanar spacing between both phases can match well owing to the residual stress of the W/Cu interface."
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Consequently, the obtained composites exhibited high density and excellent thermal conductivity."
For more information on this research see: Microstructural studies of W-10 wt.% Cu composites prepared by using ultrafine composite powder.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Trump Plaza Asks to Sell Assets
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- NFL Vetting Process: There Are No Sure Things
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy