The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "With the increase of electric field strength the absorption coefficient's peaks decrease."
For more information on this research see: Effects of applied lateral electric field and hydrostatic pressure on the intraband optical transitions in a GaAs/Ga1-xAlxAs quantum ring. Physica E-Low-Dimensional Systems & Nanostructures, 2014;60():95-99. Physica E-Low-Dimensional Systems & Nanostructures can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting A.K. Manaselyan,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad