The Fund today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a reduction in the contractual investment advisory and administration fee paid to
Pursuant to its advisory contract with UBS Global AM (the "Advisory Contract"), the Fund had agreed to pay UBS Global AM an investment advisory and administration fee, accrued weekly and paid monthly, at the annual rate of 1.00% of the Fund's average weekly net assets.
UBS Global AM had, since
Investing in the Fund entails specific risks, such as interest rate, credit and the risks associated with investing in the securities of non-US issuers, including those located in emerging market countries.The value of the Fund's investments in foreign securities may fall due to adverse political, social and economic developments abroad and due to decreases in foreign currency values relative to the US dollar. Further detailed information regarding the Fund, including a discussion of principal objectives, principal investment strategies and principal risks, may be found in the fund overview located at http://www.ubs.com/closedendfundsinfo. You may also request copies of the fund overview by calling the Closed-End Funds Desk at 888-793 8637.
©UBS 2014. All rights reserved.
The key symbol and UBS are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of UBS.
Closed-End Funds Desk, 888-793-8637
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?